Here is the overal look of the gym at the Thomas Church. It was a beautiful reception for a truely lovely family. What a pleasure to work with! The bride came to me with her collections of ideas and we knew exactly what she had invisioned. That makes it so nice! That way when it all comes together, it really comes together and looks amazing. One of my recent Favorites!!!
The backdrop was just what she wanted and I love it. We got this new arbor last summer and it is my new favorite!! With the fabric draping and the flower arrangments on the side, it looked so pretty. I know, I know, it took on a purple hew, what can i say, I am not the photographer!! Hopefully I can get some great Images from Kristy Sherrif soone and replace these ones!:)

Here are the tables she used. They looked so nice. The centerpieces with the jewels attract the light and just shimmer so pretty!

Just loved this book area at the Thomas church. The colors were so inviting and all the embellishments this bride added were addorable! She was so talented!!


Black and green with damask.....
Sometimes something you have done a million times is just another backdrop, but this one, well see for yourself. I turned out so beautiful, if i do say so myself!
Cake area. I know it isn't anything we haven't seen before, BUT, it sure looked nice!

Such a cute book table with the lamp and the damask, and of course the colors! All it needs now is a lovely photos and maybe some flowers!
Our most popular centerpiece on our most popular runners! But I just love the pop with the black tablecloths and the accents of green!

Comments