Vintage Wedding in Peach and Champagne

 Gorgeous wedding reception in a church cultural hall. This Vintage reception was so romantic and sweet. Just loved the overal feel. Hope you love it too!
 Love the colors this bride chose. The Peach with the antique gold or champagne was so soft and beautiful. The chandelier in the middle with the paper lanterns was the perfect touch.
 Don't those chairs look so nice?
 Cake area...
 View of the room....
 Tables during Ring Ceremony, just waiting for the chairs...
 Backdrop
 Cake area with shabby chic chandelier
 
 Pucker table cloths are so soft and lovely!
 Full view of backdrop. Love the chairs and the side tie...
 Centerpiece.....
Backdrop......Wish you could see the backdrop



Comments

Unknown said…
These are all beautiful! Some of the best cultural hall decorations I've seen, for sure. I know you're located in Idaho, but do you do events in Salt Lake City/Bountiful? I have a wedding coming up and would be very interested, if you could help me out! If not, I'll keep looking. But please, let me know! Thanks! :)